Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association
The Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association is an organization that represents gerontological nurses and promotes gerontological nursing practice across national and international boundaries.
The vision of CGNA is to promote excellence in gerontological nursing through leadership, knowledge, and scholarship
CGNA’s mission is to address the health concerns of older Canadians and the nurses who participate with them in health care.
For our full Association website, please visit http://CGNA.net!
Already a CGNA Member?
Welcome to the new membership portal of the CGNA. From here you can access your membership profile and the CGNA members-only content.
Please also take a moment to update your profile!
Not a CGNA Member Yet?
Welcome to the membership and events portal of the CGNA.
From here, non-members may:
- Join the CGNA!
- Register for CGNA events
- CGNA members receive discounts!
- Access the online store to purchase CGNA resources
- CGNA members can access many resources free of charge!
Become a Member!
The Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association is an organization that represents gerontological nurses and promotes gerontological nursing practice across Canada.
CGNA is actively recruiting new members for the Association. As a member of CGNA, you will be entitled to receive the following member benefits:
- Perspectives Journal Subscription
- Access to archived library of Gerontological Nursing webinars at no cost!
- Access to the electronic version of 2010 Gerontological Nursing Standards and Competencies Document
- Opportunity to apply for scholarships and research grants
- Reduced rates at CGNA Biennial Meeting, educational resources and materials
- Subscription to the CGNA Newsflash, an ad hoc update of news in the field of gerontological nursing
- Subscription to the CGNA quarterly newsletter, The Canadian Gerontological Nurse
- Volunteer opportunities to participate in CGNA Committees
- Support and influence the development of the field of Gerontology